Subject: Jiri issue-tracking web site

Hi all,

Thanks for raising a number of new  issues for SCA BPEL spec.

I have pinged Martin about the Jiri issue-tracking website. And, he said
it is not available yet. If it is still not available before the next
conf call, I will manually copy all these new-issue emails into a single
HTML file and send that out to the email listbefore the conf call. (I
may assign some temp issue number to them, if people need it)

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu