Agend item for lack of issues for F2F meeting.
Lack of issues but conformance test will be the area that we might consider working on during F2F.
Action item 21 to remain pending.
action item 24 to remain pending
Approval of feb 7 2008 meeting minutes
Meetings minutes approved unanimously
Leave the F2F open and decide on meeting in March.
Lot of people would be at they SCA symposium so it might make sense to hold the F2F meeting.
Possibility of cancellation of F2F meeting
F2F discussion should move to e-mail.
If you plan a F2F meeting on some other date, I might not make it
I think it makes sense to see how many people will be at the F2F meeting. It isn't a trivial thing to arrange meetings at
recommendation/best practice that the side file be colocated with
the BPEL file, if possible.
keep the spec as it is.
previous motion and ammendment --
main motion: leave chapter 4 as-is and mark it as non-normative, keep
chapter 4 in sync with the rest of the spec
amendment: If the work of keeping chapter 4 in sync is too onerous then
we remove chapter 4 (support for BPEL 1.1)
Decision to make the text non-normative was based on BPEL 1.1 specification on being a standard.
Currently the chapter 4 is in sync. so maintaining it currently is not an issue.
we can address maintainability issue later.
Motion was primarily to change the BPEL 1.1 text to non-normative.
moves to make the chapter 4 non-normative.
Charlton B: BPEL 1.1. was not submitted to standards body.
No - the WS-BPEL TC started with 1.1 and created 2.0
BPEL 1.1 was submitted to standards body but was not output of the standards body.
There is not bar to submitting to W3C note or member submission.
There are IP implications as well
Resolution: issue 1 is resolved by the above motion (chapter 4 to be marked non-normative)
(Dieter, what I meant was that it was not the output - thanks for the clarification)
Open this issue and resolve it in someway.
issue is already open.
(sorry - missed that somehow )
this is fraught with danger
Main issues is whether the component type file can override the implementation.
I agree with Michael Rowley
Issue 17 is an assembly issue.
We can be proactive and suggest a solution.
Schreiber diagnostics output
[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]
final validation: Title not specified, default title 'OASIS SCA-BPEL TC...' was assumed
final validation: Chair not specified, default chair 'Anish Karmarkar and Sanjay Patil' was assumed
citation-detection-scribed: Line 82: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Charlton B'
statistics: Schreiber found 76 input lines
edits: Schreiber found no text-edit commands
command-scribe: Line 1: Najeeb Andrabi recognized
command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online
citation-detection-irc1: Line 65: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'amendment'
system: Transformer: SAXON 184.108.40.206
[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]