Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Assembly issue 54 (interface.partnerLinkType) wasCNAed

Title: Re: [sca-bpel] Assembly issue 54 (interface.partnerLinkType) was CNAed
I have had internal discussions that have set me straight.  I now agree with your approach.

Anish Karmarkar wrote:
48EBF083.4080207@oracle.com" type="cite">

I see it differently.
Assembly defines interface.wsdl, all other interface types are defined
else where. Currently in SCA we only have interface.java and
interface.wsdl. interface.java is defined in the java specs not in the
assembly spec.

If we were to create a interface.partnerlinkType spec, we can ask the
assembly spec to add examples containing interface.partnerlinkType. This
is how interface.java is structured right now.

-Anish