Subject: Ack section

Per the OASIS policy, specs include an ack section that list all the TC
members (except for observers). To quote Mary:

-----
  Here's the policy from section 2.18:
"A specification that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list
of people who participated in the development of the specification. This
list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may
add or remove their names from the list by request."

That typically means a full list of all TC participants except Observers.
Individual members may ask to have their name removed.
-----

Our spec already includes an ack section (appendix C). I cross checked
the names in this section with our current roster and two names are
missing and need to be added:

Paul Tazbaz, Wells Fargo
David Booz, IBM

If you do not want your name included, or if your name is missing, or if
it is not included correctly, please let the chairs/TC know.

Below I have included the current list in the ack section:

Najeeb Andrabi, TIBCO Software Inc.
Graham Barber, IBM
William Barnhill, Booz Allen Hamilton
Charlton Barreto, Adobe Systems
Hanane Becha, Nortel
Michael Beisiegel, IBM
Jeffrey Bik, Active Endpoints, Inc.
David Burke, TIBCO Software Inc.
Fred Carter, AmberPoint
Martin Chapman, Oracle Corporation
Eric Clairambault, IBM
James Bryce Clark, OASIS
Mark Combellack, Avaya, Inc.
Kevin Conner, Red Hat
Robin Cover, OASIS
Jean-Sebastien Delfino, IBM
Jacques Durand, Fujitsu Limited
Mike Edwards, IBM
Raymond Feng, IBM
Mark Ford, Active Endpoints, Inc.
Genadi Genov, SAP AG
Alejandro Guizar, Red Hat
Uday Joshi, Oracle Corporation
Khanderao Kand, Oracle Corporation
Anish Karmarkar, Oracle Corporation
Jason Kinner, Oracle Corporation
Dieter Koenig, IBM
Rich Levinson, Oracle Corporation
Mark Little, Red Hat
Ole Madsen, OIOXML eBusiness Standardization Group
Ashok Malhotra, Oracle Corporation
Keith McFarlane, Avaya, Inc.
Mary McRae, OASIS
Jeff Mischkinsky, Oracle Corporation
Simon Moser, IBM
Sanjay Patil, SAP AG
Michael Pellegrini, Active Endpoints, Inc.
Luciano Resende, IBM
Michael Rowley, Active Endpoints, Inc.
Clifford Thompson, Individual
Ivana Trickovic, SAP AG