Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Groups - sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev16.doc uploaded

Thanks Michael for the quick turnaround.

This is our "candidate PRD". Please review it thoroughly before next
week's call. Per the schedule, the vote for the PRD draft will be held
during the 2009-03-12 call. I'm hoping that on the 2009-03-05 call we
can agree on all the changes (if any), giving the editors time to fold
the changes in before 2009-03-12 and get the zip package ready. If you
have any changes/issues please send them to the list (preferrable with a
proposal that contains exact changes) *before* the 2009-03-05 call.

I have one (editorial change):
In the ack section we need to add two names:
Paul Tazbaz, Wells Fargo
David Booz, IBM

-Anish