Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Getting ready for PRD

Title: [sca-bpel] Getting ready for PRD

Anish Karmarkar wrote:

Few things we need to agree on for PRD:

2) Duration of the public review: OASIS process requires the 1st PR to
be minimum of 60 days. I would like to suggest that we stick with the
minimum.

+1.  (60, not 61 ^_^)

4) How to deal with issues raised during the PR period either by TC
members or non-TC members?
Per the process, the TC must acknowledge the receipt of each comment,
track the comments received, and publish to its primary e-mail list the
disposition of each comment at the end of the review period.

I would like to suggest that we follow SCA Policy TC's lead. Which is to
  create a new component/subcomponent in JIRA for PR comments. All new
issues raised, after we agree on the PRD, either by non-members or
members (on the TC list or the PR feedback list) be logged as new issues
in the new component/subcomponent.

With what bar for opening the issue?  Still 2/3?

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature