Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Getting ready for PRD

Danny van der Rijn wrote:

> Anish Karmarkar wrote:
>>
>> Few things we need to agree on for PRD:
>>
>> 2) Duration of the public review: OASIS process requires the 1st PR to
>> be minimum of 60 days. I would like to suggest that we stick with the
>> minimum.
>>

> +1.  (60, not 61 ^_^)
>>

>> 4) How to deal with issues raised during the PR period either by TC
>> members or non-TC members?
>> Per the process, the TC must acknowledge the receipt of each comment,
>> track the comments received, and publish to its primary e-mail list the
>> disposition of each comment at the end of the review period.
>>
>> I would like to suggest that we follow SCA Policy TC's lead. Which is to
>>   create a new component/subcomponent in JIRA for PR comments. All new
>> issues raised, after we agree on the PRD, either by non-members or
>> members (on the TC list or the PR feedback list) be logged as new issues
>> in the new component/subcomponent.
>>

> With what bar for opening the issue?  Still 2/3?

We had discussed this when we created the 2/3rd majority standing rule
and the general sense of the TC was that the 2/3rd majority rule ends
with PR. The rationale for that was: PR allows a non-member to send any
comment they want. It would not make sense to have a higher bar for
members. So no 2/3rd rule once we go PR, is what I'm proposing. But we
should discuss this during the call reaffirm this (or not).

-Anish