Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Reference generation by the SCA BPEL runtime used fortesting

Sanjay,

This was deliberate while we sorted out the problem if the spec of how the BPEL process determined
whether the reference is actually wired or not (ie is it 0 or is it 1?).

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>
To: <sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 14/04/2010 21:21

I am not sure if the rules for generating references are correctly implemented by the SCA BPEL runtime we are using for testing.

For a partnerLink which does not map to a SCA service and which does not have any of the  sca-bpel:reference or sca:bpel:multiRefFrom or  initializePartnerRole attributes, it seems that the SCA BPEL runtime used for testing is generating a reference with 1..1 multiplicity (which actually should be 0..1 AFAICT).

Best wishes,

Sanjay

Unless stated otherwise above: