Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE-28: Package Name Changes

Simon,

I believe that the "org.oasis_open" package name is the result of
applying the convention suggested in the Java Language Specification
(Third Edition, section 7.7) to the "oasis-open.org" domain name. So at
least it's not completely arbitrary.

I too think that it'd be better if OASIS owned a domain name that
resulted in a more conventional Java package name.

On the other hand, given the widespread use of IDEs, I don't see the
proposed package name as being more than mildly annoying.

--Roberto