Subject: Any more details for the next SCA-J face to face?

Hi,

I’ve been looking to book my travel arrangements for attending the next SCA-J Face to Face but I am struggling to find many details about it. I’ve had a look through the mailing list archive and the most recent reference I can find to it is in the minutes of 200-04-24 [1] which states that TIBOCO is hosting in Palo Alto on July 15/16.

I had a look through the SCA-J calendar on the OASIS site and the meeting was not listed there.

Before doing the final booking, I wanted to confirm that these details are still correct and current.

Many thanks,

Mark

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/28160/SCA%20Java%20Minutes%202008-04-24.doc

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com