Subject: Discuss: Cancelling the SCA-J Conference calls for upcoming public holidays and Christmas

Hi,

We have a few public holidays coming up over the next few months. This will make it much less likely for us to be achieve quorum on those public holiday dates.

As a result, I would like to propose cancelling the following SCA-J Conference calls:

August 25th                   Bank Holiday in UK

September 1st               Labor day in US

Looking further ahead to Christmas, we have two conference calls close the Christmas holidays. These are:

December 22nd             Monday before Christmas

December 29th              Monday after Christmas

I am interested in whether the TC feels that it should still have conference calls so close to Christmas?

Personally, I think we should definitely cancel the conference call on December 22nd as it is so close to Christmas. We may also want to consider cancelling December 29th as many people have a weeks holiday at Christmas and do not return to work until January.

What do people think?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com