Subject: Re: [sca-j-jee] basic restructure complete

Folks,

A big round of thanks to Anish & Dave for turning this around so quickly.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: David Booz <booz@us.ibm.com>
To: sca-j-jee@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 19/08/2008 19:41
Subject: [sca-j-jee] basic restructure complete

Here is my attempt to demonstrate a better flow to the document. I took the
liberty of calling it WD02.

- moved section 3.1(old) to section 6.5(new).
- moved section 3.2(old) to section 6.6(new).
- moved section 5(old) to section 6(new)....and therefore section 6(old)
became section 5(new).  A swap.

I made a surprising number of changes to section 6(old), 5(new), which are
change barred and tracked.
I made NO changes to section 5(old), 6(new).  This is nice because it shows
up as inserted text after the move, so you wouldn't be able to see changes
anyway.

I tried to update all the section references to point to the new sections.
I may have missed some.
I accepted the large block deletes to make the document navigable.  All the
large block deletes where actually a cut AND paste, so no content should be
lost..

I hope you could follow that, and I hope you think the document flows
better now.  No doubt there are some problems lingering, but hopefully
those are details to be worked out.

(See attached file: sca-jee-1[1].1-spec-wd02.doc)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com[attachment "sca-jee-1[1].1-spec-wd02.doc" deleted by Mike Edwards/UK/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless stated otherwise above: