Subject: Change of email address

Effective immediately, my email address for OASIS-related matters
has changed to oasis@cjnash.com.  I will remain an IBM member of
OASIS until I officially cease to be an IBM employee on October 5.
After this Thursday, I will be on vacation from IBM.

On October 5 I will become an OASIS Individual member, so that I can
maintain a connection with the TCs in which I am currently involved.

   Simon