Subject: SCA JEE status

Title: SCA JEE status

Hi Folks,

As there is little chance I to miss the Mondays phone call, I would like to send the status for the SCA JEE Sub Committee in advance

This Friday we had our regular phone call and we went through the assigned Action Items for which the status was not known. Some of the Action Items were done, but most of them are still ongoing.

Alongside with this we distributed the Action Items which were left without processor and assigned them between ourselves.

We went through the list of issues which were already raised in front of the SCA-J TC and are SCA-JEE related and hopefully some of them will be discussed in the next SCA-J TC phone calls as there are already proposals. For the issues which are still without proposals, Action Items are assigned to few of us.

For the next week (28.11.2008) we agree to cancel the meeting, as there is a holiday in USA on Thursday. Due to this the next SCA-JEE phone call is on 05.12.2008.

Best Regards, Plamen