Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 107: RFC2119 Language is needed for the EJB BindingSpecification - proposal v3

Comments below <dab> like this </dab>

And a new revision:

(See attached file: sca-ejbbinding-1.1-spec-wd-04+issue107_v4.doc)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---07/30/2009 06:01:17 AM---Dave, Thanks for your updates.Mike Edwards ---07/30/2009 06:01:17 AM---Dave, Thanks for your updates.

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

07/30/2009 06:01 AM

Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 107: RFC2119 Language is needed for the EJB Binding Specification - proposal v3

Dave,

Thanks for your updates.

I've had a go at improving section 3, but I get the feeling that more is needed in that section, relating to SCA <service/> elements
that use the EJB binding:

Also see my comments below.

Yours, Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com