Subject: RE: [sca-j] Considering cancelling SCA-J call today (Friday 31st July)?

Hi,

Looks like we will have several people dialling into the call. Let’s go ahead with the call and see whether we achieve quorum.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com

From: Mark Combellack [mailto:mcombellack@avaya.com]
Sent: 31 July 2009 11:08
To: sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

Currently, I have had apologies from Mike, Simon, Dave and Anish who will not be able to make the call today. I appreciate that you’d let me know in advance.

I am wondering whether it is worth cancelling the call today since I think we are unlikely to achieve quorum. We generally struggle on the Friday call to achieve quorum and with the above people not being available, I think we will be unlikely to have 6 of the 10 voting members required to achieve quorum (>= 51%)

Before deciding to cancel the call, I’d be interested in whether the remaining voting members will be on the call from the start today.