Subject: CAA spec does have any reference to the testcases

Target: CAA spec

This is the CAA analogue of Issue 231.

The CAA spec does not refer to the testcases spec or the zip file.
There is no linkage between the spec and the testcases. Without this
there is no way for implementers of the spec to find the testcases,
which are quite important.

Proposal:
This is the same proposal that was accepted for issue 231, modulo
changes to suite the CAA spec:

1) New non-normative ref to the Testcases document.

2) New Subsection 1.4 Testcases

"The TestCases for the SCA-J Common Annotations and APIs Version 1.1
Specification [ref] defines the TestCases for the SCA-J Common
Annotations and API specification. The TestCases represent a series of
tests that SCA runtimes are expected to pass in order to claim
conformance to the requirements of the SCA-J Common Annotations and API
specification."

While we are at it, we should also fix the editorial bugs in the spec:
1) title: s/SCA_J/SCA-J/
2) abstract: s/Assembly //
3) introduction: s/Assembly/SCA-J Common Annotations and APIs/
4) introduction: s/SCA Assembly/SCA-J Common Annotations and APIs/