Subject: Issue 57 - proposed text changes

Hi TC,

Attached are two files that contain the proposed changes for XACML and
fine grain authorization. The first file is from Ashok that shows the
changes Ashok recommends for inclusion of XACML policy fragments. The
second file is from me and shows the changes I applied to Ashok's
proposal to enhance it to include fine grain authorization.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Issue 57 wording-ashok-rich-1.doc

Issue 57 wording-ashok.doc