sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Agenda for Wednesday, June 15 meeting

Tatemura-san,
thanks for letting us know. The TC will rely on you to represent the interests of CDDLM WG to the TC, would you also be willing to represent the SDD TC to CDDLM?

Thanks for reminding me about timing of GGF14 and our next scheduled SDD TC, I will try to raise the question of SDD F2F in the TC call tonight.

Thomas W. Studwell
Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
IBM Software Group
B140/Bldg 500
4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
(919) 254-7574 Fax: (919) 254-7628 Mobile: (919) 619-1038
studwell@us.ibm.com

"The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees danger in every opportunity."
Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)
Inactive hide details for Jun Tatemura <tatemura@sv.nec-labs.com>Jun Tatemura <tatemura@sv.nec-labs.com>

          Jun Tatemura <tatemura@sv.nec-labs.com>

          06/15/2005 01:18 PM

Thomas Studwell/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

Re: [sdd] Agenda for Wednesday, June 15 meeting

Dear TC members,
I regret that I will not be able to attend today's conference.
Here are two statements I wanted to talk:
- I will be attending GGF at Chicago, so I will welcome a F2F meeting there.
- NEC is interested in Grid deployment use cases (related to GGF CDDLM)
 -- I will bring a use case later (I am sorry it is not ready by
today's meeting..)

Best Regards,
Jun Tatemura
NEC Laboratories America

Thomas Studwell wrote:

> Agenda:
>
>     * Roll call
>     * Appoint notes taker
>     * Accept minutes of June 1, 2005 meeting
>     * Begin review of Use Cases - Christine Draper has sent email, I
>       have not seen any other submissions
>

> SDD TC Call in info:
> TollFree Numbers: 1-866-628-7239
> Toll Numbers: +1-210-339-1861
> Participant Passcode: 2520908
>
> Thomas W. Studwell
> Senior Technical Staff Member, Autonomic Computing Architecture
> IBM Software Group
> B140/Bldg 500
> 4205 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
> (919) 254-7574 Fax: (919) 254-7628 Mobile: (919) 619-1038
> studwell@us.ibm.com
>
> "The optimist sees opportunity in every danger; the pessimist sees
> danger in every opportunity."
> Winston Churchill, Sir (1874-1965)

GIF image