sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Language_bundle

How about the "language_bundle" attribute identifies a _basename_,
to which locale names are added as suffixes in a well-known strategy. For
example, if you specify "foo" as the basename, and you are running in the
ja_JA locale with utf8 encoding, then runtimes would know to look for

foo_ja_JA.utf8
foo_ja_JA
foo_ja
foo_en
foo

Just like how Sun's Java runtime environment looks up ResourceBundles.

-jhf-