sdd message

Subject: Groups - SDD CL-1 example from SAP (SAP_Exmaple.zip) uploaded

Hi there,
here is an SDD example for a simple, almost independent runtime component
from SAP. We also attached a little PPT to shed some light on the component
itself. If possible, we would like to discuss issues we found when trying
to apply the SDD to our component in one of the next phone calls.
Regards, Frank.

 -- Mr. Frank Heine

The document named SDD CL-1 example from SAP (SAP_Exmaple.zip) has been
submitted by Mr. Frank Heine to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor
(SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
SDD CL-1 to an SAP delivery component

View Document Details: