sdd message

Subject: Fw: [chairs] Kavi-generated ballot notifications not working

SDD TC,

Wow, talk about great timing!! (see below).

I will manually send the ballot notice for the one I'm about to set up.

Regards,
Brent

Brent A. Miller
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Autonomic Computing
IBM Corp.
Tel. 919-543-6959 (TIE 441)

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
-- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

----- Forwarded by Brent Miller/Raleigh/IBM on 11/29/2007 04:04 PM -----
"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

11/29/2007 03:29 PM

chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[chairs] Kavi-generated ballot notifications not working

Please note that a problem has been discovered with Kavi-generated ballot
notifications (ballot start, ballot close, and ballot reminder) – they
aren’t being sent. If you currently have a ballot underway or are about to
set one up, please make sure you manually send a notification to the TC
list with a link to the ballot. Notifications were working as late as
Sunday (25 Nov) evening. IT is working to identify the problem and resolve
it as quickly as possible.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS