sdd message

Subject: Groups - SDD Conformance Level Addendum (sdd-conformance-level-addendum-v0.1.doc) uploaded

Here's an initial rough draft of this document.  I'm not a technical writer
so any content updates are welcome.  I just put in the basics, obviously
this can use improvements!

 -- Ms. Merri Jensen

The document named SDD Conformance Level Addendum
(sdd-conformance-level-addendum-v0.1.doc) has been submitted by Ms. Merri
Jensen to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Description of technical differences between the CL1 schema and the CL2
schema.  Expository document for v1.0, to be incorporated into the
specification in v1.1.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=27165

Download Document: