sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] Updates to keys and orphans

Hi Guys,

I've removed the collaboration diagrams, and made a few more minor
changes. I've attached the latest.

Radu, I think you are next in line to take control of the document. When
you're done, please send it back to me, and I'll work with Bryan to make
the final OASIS-required changes.

Ron, one thing I noticed about your key writeup is that in section 4.6.3
you describe key, keyType, and embeddedKey as sdo: annotations but in
section 7.3 you list them as sdox: annotaions. Which one is it?

Thanks,
Frank.

"Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
12/10/2008 09:31 AM

<sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[sdo] Updates to keys and orphans

<<sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208-bea_update (2).doc>>
Hi SDO-ers
I've modified the text to be a little clearer, and also more conform with
our resolutions, at least with my memory of them and what was written in
the resolutions.
Ron [attachment "sdo-core-3 0-spec-wd02-081208-bea_update (2).doc" deleted
by Frank Budinsky/Toronto/IBM]