sdo message

Subject: Section 8.3 of the CD2 Core spec

Hi Guys,

Section 8.3 is explaining how to use the "xsdType" property. I think that's a typo. It should be "xmlType".

Also. the reference to the previous example says section 4.6.3. It should be section 4.5.3.

I wonder how we should keep track of all these kinds of editing issues. I don't think we want to open a JIRA for each one, do we?

Thanks,
Frank.