sdo message

Subject: Core Spec Review

Hi Ron,

I finished reviewing the first 4 chapters of the core spec and am attaching my edited version.

One extra thing I had noticed, in section [ 4.5 Property ] we seem to have two definitions of the "name" attribute, I think the second one should be deleted?

--
Rick Barkhouse | Software Developer, EclipseLink | 613.288.4613
Oracle Development

sdo-core-3.0-spec-cd03-wd3-RICK.doc