sdo message

Subject: Re: [sdo] sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA_RAB.doc

I should have caught this before.  There is a formatting problem in lines 870-872.
Currently:

4.4.9        The mechanism is extensible,  type metadata can be enhanced with open content properties defined  by users or specific to theSDO implementation.  Type Methods

Should be:

The mechanism is extensible, type metadata can be enhanced with open content properties defined by users or specific to the SDO implementation.

4.4.9        Type Methods

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

From: "Barack, Ron" <ron.barack@sap.com>
To: "sdo@lists.oasis-open.org" <sdo@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 10/08/2010 09:51 AM
Subject: [sdo] sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA_RAB.doc

Here is the current document, with all resolutions applied, and with my comments inserted.  Unfortunately, the latest comments from Bryan still need to be merged in, but I believe this can be done next week, since the new comments are all in chapter 5 on.  Is that right, Bryan?

Best Regards,
Ron

 [attachment "sdo-core-3 0-spec-cd03-wd3_BEA.doc" deleted by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------