Subject: Holdings search

Hi,

My feeling of Holdings search is that I would like to make it a client
side problem. I.e., the server sends back a long list of holdings
(attached, say, to a bib item record) and it is the client side software
that filters the holdings so that the user only sees holdings of
interest.

Even if we did specify some way of doing a holdings search on
a result set, do you think anyone is going to implement it?
My feeling is to try and keep things simple as the implementers
only ever implement the easy bits anyway.

Regards,

Ashley
--
a.sanders@manchester.ac.uk