Subject: Call scheduling

We need to schedule a regular bi-weekly call, one-hour.  We can cancel any call that isn't needed.

But I don't think we're going to be able to decide on a time, via email. For that reason and because of all the  recent flurry of discussion, I think we should schedule one more one-time call, and fairly soon, and allocate 90 minutes (I think there is alot to discuss).

So I'm suggesting eight times, please let me know of any that you cannot make.
this friday (Dec 7), next Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (Dec 10, 11, 13)  each 9 am and 2pm US eastern time.

I'm copying Rob as he is planning to join the group.