Subject: Re: [search-ws] Groups - Search WS TC Call modified

rden@loc.gov wrote:
> 6.	 openSearch
> It is unclear whether Farrukh will remain a member of the committee; he had volunteered as editor of the openSearch binding.  If he does not remain a member, Ray will take on that responsibility, unless someone else volunteers.
>
> 7.	 ATOM
> Similarly Farrukh had volunteered as editor of the ATOM binding. It isnt entirely clear if an ATOM binding is necessary, or if it is, how urgently. Matthew would be the appropriate member to do this if Farrukh doesnt remain on the committee.  Matthew is not on the call. Ray will email him about this.

Dear colleagues,

I have been debating this decision for some time and have decided that I
will be unable to continue with my involvement in SearchWS TC due to
lack of time.

I wish the team the very best and look forward to being a keenly
interested observer as your work progresses. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com