Subject: Call next week

We did not have a sufficient number of participants for a quorum at this
mornings call.  We have important business to discuss and would like to
rescedule the call for next week (week of August 25) Wednesday, August 27;
Thursday, August 28; or Tuesday, August 26 (in order or preference) at the
regular time, 0930.  (Monday and Friday are ruled out.)

The four participants this morning are available for any of these times.
Those not at this mornings call, please indicate which of these three times
you are available.