Subject: Reminder - feedback needed on SRU/CQL 2.0 document

Reminder - we need feedback from every committee member, on every item of
the 2.0 document I posted:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/search-ws/download.php/29545/Proposed%20sru-cql%20changes%20for%20Version%202-0.doc

If I don't hear from you I will assume you agree with all the proposed
changes. Still, there are some items that are really still questions rather
than proposals, which we need to resolve.

My intention is to post to the SRU list a revised document early (or at
worst mid) next week, so that we can have some feedback in time for the call
Monday, October 20.  Please post whatever thoughts you have no later than
Tuesday morning.