Subject: Re: [search-ws] proposals page

Having spent the better part of the day trying to put the proposals page on
the TC wiki, I'm ready to give up.

Clearly, wikis are not suited for much of anything useful,  like a table,
maybe?   Trying to deal with this silly wiki syntax to input a formatted
table is like root canal surgery.   Or am I missing something?

Anyway, what I need to do is take the raw html and put it directly in the
wiki page.   Now it says at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/search-ws/HelpMiscellaneous/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-bd4c90e7c3ee22dd42c80f6ef8d4623578800cc6
that I can do that:

"It's also possible to place an HTML document into a page by adding #format
html as the first line in the page. If that line is there then the whole
page will be interpreted as HTML (thus making links to other pages becomes a
bit more difficult!) Make sure that you only add the body portion of the
page (not the HTML headers or anything else outside of the body, including
the <BODY> tag itself)."

But I can't get it to work.    Anyone else?   If you can, please put up a
page using this technique and send me the link.  Thanks.

--Ray