Subject: OASIS SRU/CQL 2.0 Proposals

The OASIS Search Web Services TC has formulated a list of proposals for
SRU/CQL 2.0, at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/search-ws/version2Proposals.

It is a short list of 8 proposals, each with a link to a more detailed
discussion of the proposal.

We invite feedback on these proposals, and we will also consider any
suggestions for additional proposals.  We will begin drafting text for
version 2.0 within the next few weeks, and any feedback will be helpful.

We can discuss these proposals on this (SRU) list.  Please note however that
in order for a comment to be registered in the public record with OASIS, you
need to post the comment to the comments list,
search-ws-comment@lists.oasis-open.org .  See
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=search-ws

To subscribe, send a blank message to
search-ws-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org.

(We ask that if you wish to discuss a particular proposal, please do not
respond to this message but instead create a new subject line relevant to
the proposal of interest, and begin the subject with "OASIS SRU/CQL 2.0
Proposals:"  Feel free however to respond directly to this message to
discuss this process or the proposals in general.)

-- Ray Denenberg