Subject: CQL and SRU drafts for review

I have put up draft 4 of CQL and draft 10 of SRU.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33310/cql-fourth-draft.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33309/sru-2-0%20tenth%20draft.doc

These are intended for "targetted review".  I will leave these for your review for a few days (let's say, until Tuesday) and then announce them sometime mid-week.

Please let me know of any last minute changes.

Ralph, if you want to add a section summarizing new features, please get it to me by Tuesday.