Subject: Re: [search-ws] SRU Protocol Model Terminology

Hi Ray:

Agreed. Interaction between SRU/S and SE is unspecified and may not be a
simple request/response (as I had shown) - and, in fact, the SE might not
even be consulted at all if a result set is maintained at SRU/S (i.e. step 4
may not actually occur).

Have attached a revised (and renumbered) figure. Let me know if there are
any problems.

Cheers,

Tony

sru-protocol-model-new.png