Subject: And on a personal note ....

On a personal note, I'm out tomorrow:  Youngest child graduating from High School. (All done now.)

So on all of this cql stuff I would be happy if someone carried this to the SRU list tommorrow, but if not I'll pick it up on Monday.

(On another personal note, I got married on Monday. And my other child, the older one, turns 21 in two weeks. Lots of changes.)