Subject: Fwd: [staff-bizdev] Fwd: You may want to network with industry peers to encourage them to contact their primary members re voting

In addition to Chet's official outreach, I just retweeted the Call to Vote info using the Twitter link at the top of:
https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/call-to-vote-ballot-for-oasis-standard-searchretrieve-v1-0

If you're a Twitter user, please consider doing the same.

I also posted a reminder on the OASIS Facebook page.

Good luck,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
To: OASIS SWS TC <search-ws@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

The searchRetrieve OS ballot will close end of day Wednesday (midnight GMT). You currently have 33 votes but you need 48 to pass.

I set up a reminder that went out this morning and I have another that will go out tomorrow. I can set one up for Wednesday a.m. as well.

Anything that you can do as well to encourage the vote will help get you all to that 48.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen

Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen