security-bindings message

Subject: draft-sstc-bindings-model-03.doc

The bindings doc 0.3 is attached in word format. The formatting has
suffered some stress from integration of HTML, .txt, and .doc sources
but should still be readable. Please let me know, if it isnt so.

I am looking for a high-end HTML editor: please send me a
recommendations if you have worked with one that does the job
for you.

Lets discuss the doc. tomorrow at our 12PM con-call.

- prateek

draft-sstc-bindings-model-03.doc