security-conform message

Subject: Conformance documents - Outline

Title: revised minutes from Friday's conformance subgroup concall
Hi all,

    As per our conf call, here are the outlines of the Conformance Clause (which would eventually be part of the SAML specs) and the Conformance Program (which would be a separate document).

    I would continue working on the c.clause and Bob (after his exotic trip to Europe :-)) would work on the Conformance Program.

    The documents are basically outlines incorporating suggestions from the nist presentations. The next step is to start detailing the sections. Would appreciate any comments on the outline and any thoughts on the details.

cheers

SAMLConformance.zip