security-editors message

Subject: Re: FW: Structural Issues

Hmmm.. I'm uneasy about files floating about with unchanged filenames and
changed (even slightly) contents, and your having already pub'd this to
security-services with a unconventional filenames. I.e. I don't want to place
this in the repository with the present filename.

I'll put it in the repository if you really want, but I'll use the filename..

  draft-baker-schema-struct-naming-issues-00.zip

..however, I'm thinking that for the purposes of the discussion we're engaging
in about this stuff, that it's sufficient to simply reference your initial
message (archived)..

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/msg00040.html

..and the archived therein .zip file..

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/bin00007.bin

..in any subsequent messages in this thread or others, and not put it in the
repository at this point.

That ok?

thanks,

JeffH

Jeff,

	I would leave this as a ZIP, there are a lot of moving parts

		Phill

Phillip Hallam-Baker (E-mail).vcf

SAML Schema.zip

Phillip Hallam-Baker (E-mail).vcf