security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] W3C Web Services Architecture WG

Darran and Karl,

Sorry that I missed the "security announcement"
that is mentioned below. Could one of you copy this
announcement to the SJC list?

Also, I'm a bit lost at your statement that the
"ws-security group was "rebuked" by W3C". Is this
rebuked group not the one that just threw ws-arch
a curve by starting a ws-security TC?

Phil