security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] PR on SSJC site - was"6/17/2002: Discussion of charter for SSJC"

Darran Rolls wrote:

> <late reply/>

I can't quite imagine what SJC specific PR might include.
See http://www.digitalidworld.com/conference/2002/speakers.html
where "Security Standards Joint Committee (SSJC)" is mentioned.

That said, when we evolve to a point where membership is
open to any TC, being more specific than SJC PR would seem
problematic.

BTW. Our mailing list would indicate "SJC" but I waffle
between "SJC" and "SSJC". Which is correct?

Phil