security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] PR on SSJC site -was"6/17/2002: Discussion of charter for SSJC"

I'd
> > say the former...
>

> I can't quite imagine what SJC specific PR might include.
> See http://www.digitalidworld.com/conference/2002/speakers.html
> where "Security Standards Joint Committee (SSJC)" is mentioned.

I have no great issue with this, just that if the above is an XCBF talk
it might be best referenced from the XCBF page...

> That said, when we evolve to a point where membership is
> open to any TC, being more specific than SJC PR would seem
> problematic.
>
> BTW. Our mailing list would indicate "SJC" but I waffle
> between "SJC" and "SSJC". Which is correct?

I prefer SSJC but will happily adopt a common reference based on
consensus.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360