security-jc message

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [security-jc] concall minutes? - amendments? ]

Sorry, meant to send this to the list.

Also, Darran, I think that "(TH)  Thomas Hardjono,
Verisign" is never referenced in the body of the
minutes, and that use of "TM" is in error.

Hari, please point Thomas to the link for the
minutes and ask him ro review. We wish to capture
fully his issues and concerns as they will be
important for the coming FAQ.

Phil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [security-jc] concall minutes?  - amendments?
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:57:16 -0400
From: Phil Griffin <phil.griffin@asn-1.com>
To: Darran Rolls <Darran.Rolls@waveset.com>

Hi Darran,

Nits: "efore", "lesions"

On the last statement, "Agreed but we'll have to
hold a vote for the record." I would like to capture
the gist of statements made at that time in the
minutes.

This is that the JC agrees to consider admission of
TCs into the JC only on the basis of an agreed process
that is applied to all TCs, and treats each TC the same.

To me, it is our defining and following a process that
is most important. We must in fact be, and also perceived
to be open and fair.

Phil

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/minutes/minutes09-19-20