security-jc message

Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [security-jc] concall minutes? - amendments? ]

I have corrected this and several other typographic errors. This set me
to consider my handling/status of minutes.  I therefore propose the
following (unless anyone has a concern or better idea):

* Adding a "status" column to the minutes table on the external site [1]
* Publish minutes as draft until they are approved by the committee
* Notify the list upon draft publication
* Once approved annotate the published minutes as "approved"

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/#schedule

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360