security-jc message

Subject: Re: [security-jc] concall minutes? - TAB liaison?

Maybe Karl can help here. In all other standards
bodies I work in, liaisons are always two ways.
This has always seemed benefical to me and yes
I am proposing that the SJC send someone to the
TAB meetings, or in some appropriate way monitor
their activities and report them to the SJC.

If the relationship is to be two way, I would
propose that Darran Rolls be appointed to serve
as the SJC liaison to the TAB for a period of one
year.

Phil