security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] concall minutes? - TAB liaison?

Phil:

I agree that it is useful to have a single person who can communicate
in both directions. I suggest that the JC chair (Phil Griffin) work
with the TAB chair (Eduardo Gutentag) to establish this relationship.
This topic has also been discussed within the TAB, and I believe that
Krishna has volunteered his services. I believe that this is something
that the two chairs can work out.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations