security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] SJC Resolutions

Good idea.  Would suggest (if we are going to get sophisticated), some
category on the vote so we can search easily.

Otherwise, looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Griffin [mailto:phil.griffin@asn-1.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:24 PM
To: Security Joint Committee
Subject: [security-jc] SJC Resolutions

I was reviewing the various SJC minutes recently,
and it struck me that we need a way to better provide
an institutional memory apart from the rather context
specific meeting minutes, and the ballots that occur
on line. It also lets us differentiate between member
action items and group resolutions.

In ISO TC68/SC2, we maintain a file for this purpose
where we place resolutions that we agree and ballot
over time, meeting by meeting. I've taken the last
two on line ballots and mined the meeting minutes and
tried to construct such a document.

This is attached for your review and comment. And I
hope to refine this work, agree to a revision, and
for the SJC to consider making this an ongoing feature
of our process. This item will be on the agenda for the
next meeting.

Phil