security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] Meeting today - Agenda attached

Phil

I'm very sorry to say that something very urgent has come up and I am
only going to be able to join the call for a short time (and may be late
at that).  I will therefore not be able to efficiently minute today's
call and ask that someone else be prepared to volunteer...

Summary notes will suffice; volunteer can mail output to me and I'll
drop it onto the standard minute-template and publish later today.

Thanks and again accept my apologies for this unavoidable inconvenience.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360